Mother of Movies Entertainment Website
Mother of Movies is an entertainment website. Not just movies, I cover film festivals, music videos, television series, and independent projects, films and shorts.
Don’t Feel Like Reading? Watch This Video Instead
Want to be Featured?
If you are a filmmaker, distributor or author and would like coverage for something, please contact me at [email protected] or directly through the Facebook Page and I will do everything I can to assist if I am able to & believe in what you are doing.
My Favourite Pages
- Horror World and Reviews. All horror, all day long.
- Voices From the Balcony. One of my favorite horror pages. He will sift through EVERYTHING dark and indie.
- The Tea Chest Blog. Because who doesn’t like tea right? The Tea Chest also features tonnes of links to blogs from all sorts of niches. We like that.
- Original Reel Horror is featured here on Mother of Movies as a poet, but Jimmy is more than that. Check out his mini-reviews.
Mother of Movies Entertainment Website Likes
- I love to write and I love movies. I’m in plenty of movie and television Facebook groups so you will spot me if you are in them too.
- Australian film is a must for me. There is plenty to find on this website.
Owner and operator Vanessa Stewart all work is Copyright of vanessasnonspoilers.com ©
When I was a little kid, I would sneak out of bed to watch what my parents said I couldn’t.
Down the hallway hiding behind the lounge, I watched lots of stuff they said was too scary.
Now as an adult, I still get a twinge when left alone in the dark, thanks; American WereWolf in London.
The movies Jaws was something I also had to watch but I was older then. Still, I’d run upstairs when the Jaws music announced itself and return when the blood had cleared from the water. As an adult, I still fear the ocean but swim in it from time to time.
I can’t help it, fear is a controllable emotion and horror movies are my favorite thing ever.
Mother of Movies Entertainment Website Social Pages
Originally from Sydney, Australia I live in Queensland – Moreton Bay.
I have 3 diplomas. Human Resources Management, Business Management and Hospitality. They say if you do something you love you’ll never work a day in your life. Let’s find out if that is true.
cheers, Vanessa Stewart.
Contact me directly right here
You might have a question about a feature you’d like to see or a film you’d like covered or simply to say “gee, you’re doing a great job!” Fill out the form and I’ll get back to you.
Who Else Do I Write For?
- I am an administrator for The Culture Pit and Film, Tv and Music Geeks Australia and a contributor on MovieHooker.com.
- Mother of Movies also guest-features from time to time on other sites. You can find me on IMBd.com in the critic section for heaps of films.
- The full scope of my written work is available here on Facebook.